Monday, April 6, 2009

how this all started

For years now, my daughters have loved to hear stories about my growing up years. Every once in a while I would dig up a story to entertain them; sometimes they would laugh. Other times they would give me this sidelong glance like they were not sure I was telling the truth. Growing up as I did, many odd things happened in our family and there are many funny and strange stories lurking in my past that want to escape. I have finally decided to share them. Some are funny, some odd, but all will be the truth as best as I can remember it. Where possible, I will contact members of my family and collaborate to capture the essence of those events. If I can keep up, I would like to post a story every week or so, in no particular order.

No comments:

Post a Comment